Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanksgiving Brunch

Thanksgiving is two weeks from tomorrow. Yay! If you are lucky enough ;) to be hosting this year, you may want to send out some invites to make sure everyone knows when to show up. No one wants to eat a cold turkey, right?


Patricia explains how she made her invite, using the Homestead collection. "Here I made a pocket folder invitation where you can slide the invite out from the top. I used a small office tag with a clothes pin to let my guest know what I would like them to bring 'pumpkin pie'. Finished the invite with some twine and leaves."


She is so smart to have leave a place to write food assignments. Attaching it with the clothespin helps draw attention to it. Is anyone else starting to make Thanksgiving preparations?

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this is a CLEVER idea I really like the layering--just beautiful!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover