Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Invite & Favor Box

What are your New Year's plans? Anyone hosting a New Year's Party? Patricia Kumfer (we're going to start calling her Patty, cause we're tight like that) made a lovely New Year's party invite and favor for her guests.


"This little box I filled with mints and a post it note that has a wish on it for my friend or family member. Instead of thinking of resoulutions I wanted to wish my party guests things like 'Have a great Year'. The invite has '2012' all over it and I stamped snow flakes covered with glitter to add a little touch of sparkle."


Patty's unique-shaped box is adorned with a bow. She made it by cutting and folding Silver Valley paper like ribbon.

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

that box with the bow is TOTALLY cute! GREAT creations!

Melinda said...

cute box and invite! that invite would make a great cover for a mini book!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover