Friday, January 20, 2012

Art Studio Picks: Pia


Things i love...especially right now:


SOUP
warms the heart and soul....(and is good for many days in many ways)


BEAUTIFUL QUILTS (warms the feet and sole):
RANDOM VINTAGE (inspired our catalog cover which I love so much I want a poster of it! - great job Mandi & Maria)
SEI COVER
and CLEAN GRAPHIC QUILT (even better in my favorite colors)


THINGS I WANT TO MAKE (cause I can't afford to buy them):
MIRROR
TILE

OLIVE GREEN:
in a SOFT COMBO with light coral and gray
or BOLD COMBO with fruit punch and yellow
and in these necklaces from 31 bits. They do good around the globe...love it! (Maybe I could make some myself too?)


MID-CENTURY MODERN/SCANDINAVIAN (maybe because that's what I am)... whether original, re-production, or old made new:
MID CENTURY ORIGINAL
RE-DONE DRESSER
MID CENTURY NEW ROOM

and always, always, always...
CHARLEY HARPER (never get enough, can look at his illustrations for days and days and days...simply brilliant!)
SERENGETTI AND BITTERN BIRDS

2 comments:

GirlWithCurls said...

Where did the soup chart come from?! I want recipes to some of these!

sei art studio said...

If you click on the word SOUP in the blog post it will lead you to the source. Thanks for your comment!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover