Sunday, January 1, 2012

I Vow to Travel More

This layout was created by Pearl. Here's what she had to say, "I make a lot of vows this time of year. Mostly around what I want to do and what I want to do less of. This layout is about my vow to travel more this year."


"A favorite technique of mine is to include an envelope to tuck in notes and extra pictures whenever I want to keep a clean design to the layout. To spice up the earthy colors from the layout, I carefully cut out the metallic gold Homestead design and adhered it to the layout. What are your vows and resolutions for the new year?"

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I like the touch of leaves--very nice.

Anonymous said...

the envelopes on Pearl's layout is like a closet to a bedroom. How very neat!

What do I vow to do this year? Be neater - perhaps using this technique of 'closeting' is a good start!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover