Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Goodie Bag & Decor

Easter is less than a week away! Lucky for you Jennifer is here to save the day! She has some adorable Easter project ideas that are perfect for anyone who is a little behind this year.


"I love making handmade Easter treats for my nieces and nephews. While jellybeans aren't my personal favorite, they sure do make a fun, colorful treat! I used papers from the Desert Springs collection for my bunny."


"I'm terribly behind in decorating for Spring and Easter, but luckily I was able to put something together very easily with the Vanilla Sunshine collection. The patterns and colors included are perfect for this time of year. I used blue and green washi tape to create my eggs. I simply taped down the washi onto a piece of scrap paper and cut out my "eggs" using an oval die. And I love the different font choices included in the Vanilla Sunshine glitter stickers. I love to mix and match my fonts!"



Do you still have any projects to get done before next weekend?

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover