Friday, May 4, 2012

Adventure Scrapbook Layout


Good Morning Everyone. Patty here to share a layout using the Desert Spring Collection. I love this collection because its so versatile.


Perfect for a day at the beach or a father son page. This picture of my son worked out great for the Desert Springs paper.


I wanted a simple layout so the picture and the patterned paper, could really stand out. One of my favorite tools I use on most of my layouts is a T-Square ruler. This helps with layouts like this where I want everything straight and centered.


The last part of my layout I used a couple feathers from my sons outfit. I wanted to remember his special photo day and how much fun he had dressing up like an Indian. On your next layout try adding a special something from that event your scrapping, make that page even more memorable.

Patty

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this is GREAT! Love that you added a feature--unique!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover