Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Hero, My Dad Card

Today I'm sharing a quick and simple card for that special guy in your life. I used the Desert Spring Collection for this card. Cards are always super fun and easy and with the SEI paper borders they're even easier. The borders are great because they come in all the paper patterns for the collection your using and you don't have to get out all those pesky punches for a cute border.


For my card I used a simple card stock and a Desert Springs solid color paper for my background. I then added two borders and a Desert Springs Inscription die cut for my saying. For my finishing touches I added a tag, 3D Desert Springs flower stickers and die cuts. Super easy card in minutes.


Patty

1 comment:

stampinscrapinT said...

Love this idea! Cute card thanks for sharing.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover