Thursday, May 31, 2012

Spring Shopping Mini Jotters

Spring is here and I'm always out and about running errands or shopping. I made mini jotters to keep my hurried life in check. And their covers are perfectly bright and sunny just like the season thanks to the lovely cardstock from the SEI Vanilla Sunshine collection sprinkled in with some SEI Cheery Brights.


I love playing with the new collections but I always love using the tried and true collections too and mixing and matching. As you can see Cheery Brights plus Vanilla Sunshine make for a super fun combo.
I created one square trifold mini jotter, one envelope-style trifold mini book, and one matchbook cover notebook for those quick, jot and tear lists. To finish them up, I added some twine and heart embellishments. So simple, yet so useful!

Pearl

1 comment:

Queenie said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE! Love this!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover