Friday, July 20, 2012

Pretty Banner for Girl's Room

Hello there! What have you been up to this summer? Me...I'm in full swing redecorating my daughter's room and it's been so much fun!


My SEI paper collection has been a great way to find terrific inspiration for projects. I needed something to add color to my daughter's room and decided on a banner to hang across her closet, where we've built in a desk.


I used my Silhouette Digital Cutter to do all the hard work. The really fun part was picking out the papers and embellishments! I used paper from several collections, including Promise Me, Vanilla Sunshine and Field Notes.


Since I wanted the papers to really shine I added few embellishments to cover them up. The Promise Me vellum hearts and Vanilla Sunshine Borders were perfect to finish it off. It's been a really fun addition to the room!


Jennifer

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover