Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pretty & Inexpensive Gift Ensemble

One of my favorite things to do is to take simple, affordable items and turn them into something special for a friend. Take this gift ensemble, for instance.


I started with a kraft bag that I had on hand. Since it came from a store, I had to cover up the logo. No problem! I started with a piece of patterned paper from the Vanilla Sunshine collection and went from there. I stamped a vintage seed packet and added a little shimmer in the background with paper from the Lexington card maker paper pack. A tag and some adhesive pearls from the Promise Me collection finished it off.


Now, inside are a few simple items that I bought on sale and set aside for just such an occasion. This bottle of lotion got a quick makeover to coordinate with the bag using some of the same papers. I added a stamped label and more ribbon. The bar of soap was taken out of its boring box and wrapped in some floral paper from the Promise Me collection and a stamped tag and more ribbon helped make it part of the gift ensemble.

And, with that, I'm ready to gift someone special with a few sweet smelling gifts!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Shana said...

Cute ways to dress up any gift!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover