Tuesday, September 18, 2012

You Color My World

Hi Everyone. Sharing a layout with some new SEI goodies. How unique is this collection? This 8x11 layout is made mostly with The Entrada Collection and I used one piece of my favorite papers from the new Mirelle Collection called bronze chevron. My new favorite piece of patterned paper ever.


A little about the layout. I knew I wanted a small photo, so in photoshop I made a 4x6 template and added a color block that matched my collection next to the photo. I wanted to add this so the amazing Entrada Jungle Rythym die cuts would stand out. With the patterns, it almost feels like there's a lot going on in the layout, however there's almost a sense of simplicity as well. I finished the layout with some SEI seafoam chevron washi tape (swoon), some spray ink, and twine. Can't wait to see what you create with some of the new CHA collections. Happy Creating.

Patty

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover