Thursday, March 27, 2014

Stationary Set


Hi everyone! :) I have a super easy project using a few of the 12x12 papers from the March Papercrafting Kit! A set of stationery papers!



The 6"x4" envelope was made using the We R Memory Keepers envelope making board. It is super easy to make using that tool! I simply decorated the front side of the envelope with some scrap pieces of paper.



I was inspired to make a stationery set because of the lavender lined cardstock in the kit. I cut the pages down to 6"x8", so that they would fit inside the matching envelope. Then I decorated with some extra embellishments and scrap papers that I had lying around!



Super simple, right? I hope it inspires you to make some stationery sets of your own and to send more snail mail! Thanks for stopping by!

Thank you for stopping by!

April Joy

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover