Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lunch Bag Turned Coffee Gift Bag


Iwas looking at the front the SEI banner kit and saw this great idea for turning a simple paper lunch bag into a gift bag. It was not only genius and frugal, it was something I needed. I have had a bag of coffee that I've been meaning to give as a gift and I couldn't decide how I wanted to wrap it. This was perfect!





I simply used a white lunch bag from my kitchen and cut a piece of Catalina Sweet Calico paper to 4-1/4" x 9" and glued it to the front.



Next, fold over the top of the bag and tape it over the paper.



I punched a hole at the top of each side of the bag. I threaded twine through the bag and attached a piece of banner cardboard from the banner kit.



I heat embossed a Joy's Life coffee stamp and saying onto a tag from Field Notes Sundries and colored the stamps in with glossy pens.



I finished the project by adding two small flowers from Pembroke Sundries just over the holes I punched. I clipped the tag to the twine using a tiny clothespin from Pembroke Sundries.



Consider using paper scraps and other embellishments to make your bag uniquely yours.

Joy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea Joy!

cara mengobati penyakit gula said...

hello,, i'm just visit,, have a nice day :D

Unknown said...

Thank you, Sarah!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover