Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Halloween Banner


Halloween is almost here. We love it. The decorations, the candy, the costumes and the not-so-ideal lighting for pictures ;) So today, I decided to put one of the big corrugated cardboard banner pieces to use and create my own halloween decorations.




Cut files are really popular and that's what made this project so easy. I cut out the title, spiderweb and spiders for my project.



For a little detail, I added some twine from some of the spiders to the web. The spiders are all adhered using foam dots. I also added a little gold and white mist along the way to give the banner more depth.




Finally, the shiny purple letters from the Pembroke collection were perfect for spelling 'happy'.

Happy Halloween!
Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

cara mengobati penyakit gula said...

hi,, i like to visit this site,, have a nice day :)

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover