Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Tags by Tyra

We are thrilled to have Tyra Babington from last year's design team back as our guest. She will be sharing great projects today and tomorrow. Then we have special surprise on Thursday.

Hello! It's Tyra and I'm back as a guest today sharing a few tags I made with the beautiful Autumn's Smile Collection.

This collection has everything you need to make a few Thanksgiving themed tags just in time for the holiday! I created a little collage of what I made simply by using papers from the collection as well as the die cut accents mixed media pack. The gorgeous Athenaeum Collection and the World Market Collection would work just as well!



The holiday is fast approaching, so I wanted to keep this post short and simple! By the way, I created one more tag, just visit JustTyra on Thanksgiving Day to see it. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog and have a wonderful day!

Tyra
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover