Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thoughts of Fall Scrapbook Layout


I've been having so much fun this year taking photos of my daughter jumping in the giant leaf piles that we have in the yard here. A bonus this year is that she is old enough to finally help with the raking too!




For these photos of my daughter (and our dog Leo), I found that the Fall Bouquet collection of patterned papers and embellishments were perfect! The colors and patterns coordinate perfectly with my photos, they seem to have been made for them!




When it came to my layout, I had fun mixing up some of the patterns and used three of the patterns for matting my photos. For just an added bit of interest I tilted one of my photos (pictured on the bottom). Adding some of the stickers from this collection was an easy way to add a bit of interest surrounding the photos. For my journaling, I decided to use the space around my photos and patterned papers and added some of the word stickers mixed in to create my title.




I'm really enjoying the fall season here this year...the colors have been amazing, so stay tuned for some more photos to make an appearance on upcoming projects showcasing some more of them! I will try and sneak them in before we get snow!

Supplies Used:
Fall Bouquet patterned papers
Fall Bouquet sundries
Fall Bouquet cardstock stickers
Misc. kraft cardstock

Jennifer

3 comments:

Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite) said...

So pretty and creative! :)

Vicky said...

So much fun! Love those colors & your idea to tilt only the bottom photo, it gives your layout so much movement. :)

craftmenagerie14 said...

Great photos to work with! The papers and colors you chose work great together - it looks like a couple of besties had a great time!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover