Monday, December 1, 2014

November Smile: Autumn Scrapbok Layout


For this single photo layout I decided to keep things simple, sometimes simple works! Truth be told, it's been awhile since I've done a single photo layout and I struggled a bit with feeling that it just "wasn't enough". Creating a bit of an interesting journaling spot though kind of fixed that.




I had some fun pulling out the Fall Bouquet collection of patterned papers and went from there...they seemed to go perfectly with my photo! Love it when that happens and you don't even plan for it!



I had fun mixing some of the different colors and patterns of the papers and for my journaling on this layout I decided to use my computer for printing and then cut it into strips. I created a little tri-fold card and added some more journaling about our activities this fall and then inserted it inside the card just for my family and I to be privy to. The journaling then is secured with some of the coordinating ribbon supplied in the Fall Bouquet sundries.



The mix of browns, pinks and oranges that are in the Fall Bouquet collection really are perfect for this time of year. I'm excited to now create some cards using scraps from my created layout!

Supplies:
Fall Bouquet patterned papers
Fall Bouquet sundries
Fall Bouquet cardstock stickers
Misc. white cardstock

Jennifer

2 comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover