Friday, February 27, 2015

You & Me Scrapbook Layout


Hello! It's Kelly, here sharing a layout made with the Forever Sassy collection. I'm in love with the Art Deco-ish patterns on the papers in this line! Today, I'm using it to showcase some photos from the super rare date night. With 5 kids, we don't get many of those...so of course I have to document it :)





I love to use frames for anything other than framing. They're great for titles, embellishment clusters...and okay, framing photos, too. Here, I use it as just another layering element to help set aside a spot for journaling. I think it's important when designing a page to kind of have an idea where your title and journaling go, so they don't end up looking squeezed in.



That's it for now! Thank you so much for stopping by. What are some creative ways that you like to use frames?

Supplies
Forever Sassy (Over the Taupe, Shellac Me, Very Daring, Vellum, stickers, Assorted Overlays, Sundries, Decorative Tape)

Kelly

2 comments:

craftmenagerie14 said...

Great page! Love your elements!

Kimberly Kett said...

So fun! LOVE the design!!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover