Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Spring Bicycle Layout


Hello! Stephanie here, sharing a quick and easy scrapbook layout using January's Club SEI Paper Crafting Kit.




I enjoy riding bikes, so when I saw the bicycle elements in this kit, I fell in love! I knew I had to make a bicycling-themed layout.



Using a single favorite 4x6 photo gives the layout a focal point. I also wanted the bicycle die-cut to stand out, so I adhered it to the page with foam adhesive to give it an extra pop.



Although this kit is called Winter Blossoms, the pastel hues and floral embellishments make it perfect for spring crafting. What have you made using this kit? Leave us a comment with a link to your pages and projects.

Have a great day,
Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover