Monday, April 20, 2015

"You Smile" Mini Album


Hello SEI Fans!!

Piali here, today I have a mini album to share with you all. I used the beautiful "Forever Sassy" collection for my project....




Very simple to make...just adhere the note cards to one another so that you get an accordion fold album.



The "Smile" cover is a precut SEI frame...love it! I embellished it with some stickers and glittered dots.



I made this album for a gift...its all pre-made for the recipient to add own photos and journalling.



It was super fun to make but very hard to show in the photograph. I used papers and perforated cards from Forever Sassy collection for the pages inside the album.

It's a double sided album...and here is the other side.....



Here is close up of how the pages look... I adhered all the tree sides of each frames so that recipient can easily slide the photos in.



I used the twine to wrap around the the mini album as a closure..

Hope you all like this note card mini album!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!
Piali

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...love this mini album!

craftmenagerie14 said...

I really like this! The colors are great and I love the front!

Margaret said...

Love mini-albums! I hadn't thought about making them for gifts; great idea!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover