Thursday, May 14, 2015

Adventure Scrapbook Layout


Hello! It's Kelly, here today to share with you a page combining the Hoo's Sweet and Forever Sassy collections. The colors in these two collections coordinate perfectly, and I love mixing and matching elements to fit whatever theme I need.




The base of my layout is a 4x10 and 6x6 piece of patterned paper on white cardstock. After choosing all of my embellishments, I just started playing around with the elements on my page, tucking things here and there until I liked how it looked.



I finished it up with a few stickers, and a thin strip of striped patterned paper stitched along the top and bottom of the page.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Supply List:
Hoo's Sweet (Little Petals, Sweet Owls, Pulled Taffy, Playful Expressions, Stickers, Dimensional Foam Stickers)
Forever Sassy (Assorted Overlays, Stickers)
Chalet (Sundries)

Kelly

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is a beautiful layout!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover