Friday, May 8, 2015

Handmade Mother's Day Gift


Hello SEI Fans!!

It's Piali here sharing a Mother's Day Gift idea with you all!!
Today I created a simple gift set using FOREVER SASSY paper collection and some gorgeous SEI foiled cardstocks.




A card, a gift box and mini frame...perfect handmade touch to the special gift for Moms.
I love the aqua wood grain paper from the Forever Sassy Collection. I used it as the cardfront ..



The floral tape runner is simply amazing!!!

I used the foiled cardstock to make my rolled flower and added pearls from Sundries pack.
I also used the silver washi tape.

The mini frame is super cute!



Just stamped a sentiment on same woodgrain paper and attached a silver foiled diecut butterfly.
I also embellished the butterfly with pearls from the Sundries pack.

I embellished a kraft box that I got from craftstore.



I used the same feather stickers, rolled flower, silver washi tape and diecut silver butterfly.



Hope you all like this gift idea!
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!
Piali

3 comments:

Margaret said...

These are lovely gifts, and they would be nice for any friend, too! Or even for myself!

~amy~ said...

What gorgeous projects!

jengd said...

Absolutely lovely set of gifts!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover