Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Handmade Gift Set


Hello SEI fans!!

Piali here, today I have a beautiful project to share with you all!!
I used the Spring Picnic collection for this project.
Its a beautiful paper collection...




Here is a gift set!!
I love all the pretty floral print and the vellum flower diecuts.



I love the SEI corrugated pillow boxes!!
Its super easy to embellish and perfect for small gifts.



I used the butterfly, leaves and bloom from the sticker sheet.
The layered flowers are created with Vellum diecuts.

Here is a CAS card...



For the sentiment banner I used the perforated sheet.



I love this collection, its very pretty!!
Hope you all like it too.

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!
Piali
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover