Tuesday, June 30, 2015

"So Fun" Summer Camping Layout


I had lots of fun creating this layout. I decided on using a grid-like design since I had four square photos (I am loving printing out my Instagram photos!) and matted the pictures using patterned papers beneath and then also above and below my photos for added interest.






Everything used on this layout from the patterned papers to the embellishments is from the Summer Woods collection from SEI. My new absolute FAVORITE collection from them! I could create using this collection every time I sit down lately!! So versatile and perfect for my summer photos since we live in the Northwoods!





Summer is off to a great start here and I can't wait to scrap more of our memories along the way here and share with you. What is on your summer list of plans?

Jennifer

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great layout! Love the clean lines.

Jennifer Davis said...

Thanks Stephanie!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover