Thursday, July 30, 2015

Bicycle Gift Bag


The May Club SEI Paper Crafting Kit is perfect for making projects all summer long. Today I'm sharing a birthday gift bag featuring this kit.




When selecting a patterned paper for a gift bag, look for big prints that will really pop on the front. The bicycle design on the sheet I selected is large enough that it won't get lost in the background.

Confession: I accidentally mismeasured the bicycle paper when I cut it. Oops! I intended to have it fill the whole front panel. But I'm actually happier with this result. The extra space at the top gave me the opportunity to add some of the fun metallic papers that are part of this kit.



The glitter paper really sparkles and a border sticker adds just the right amount of shine. Just keep in mind when adhering papers to the glitter paper -- even if you're using paper with a sticky back -- you will need to add extra glue. My adhesive of choice was strong red sticky tape.

A few stickers, some polka dot ribbon and colorful tissue paper finish this festive gift bag. It's all ready to be given to the birthday boy or girl! Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover