Tuesday, July 21, 2015

"Lake Fun" Scrapbook Layout


This layout I actually used the Trendy Noteworthy Pre-Cut layout kit and challenged myself to come up with a new idea using the papers and some of the pre-cut elements from the kit.




In addition to the kit I also used some of the Metallic Basics Silver Alphabet stickers from SEI and the fun Decorative Tape patterned tape runner in the "Hello" theme. It was perfect for adding just a bit of interest to my layout.



For one of my photos I added some three dimensional adhesive stickers to adhere to my layout just to make that one photo stand out a bit from the rest. I love the subtle and summery colors of the Noteworthy kit's papers...they were perfect for my photos!

Jennifer

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover