Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Nautical Boating Scrapbook Layout


Do you have favorite occasions to scrapbook? For me, vacations top the list. I love how looking at the photos brings back all the fun memories.




I created today's nautical-inspired layout to cherish our recent trip to Florida. I took tons of photos on our vacation, and trying to fit them all on one layout would be impossible! Rather, I selected just one activity -- a day on a boat -- to spotlight for a single layout. Selecting just a few photos helps avoid making the layout too busy. It also gives you room to play with decorative elements. I added a row of patterned circles and created a title embellishment in the center of the page.

Several of the recent Club SEI kits are perfect for scrapbooking summer vacations, like camping or beach days. Are you scrapbooking your vacations? Be sure to share a link in the comments!

Here's to reliving sweet vacation memories...
Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover