Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Owl Room Decor


When I saw that SEI had sent me the Hoo's Sweet Chipboard Owl kit I knew that it was going to be one of the first projects that I created this month! First of all, I adore anything and everything owls and second of all, I knew it would be something perfect to go in my daughter's bedroom!






I created the owl pretty much by assembling it as pictured in the project kit, however I changed things up a bit and added patterned paper to the body of the owl, some strips as well and then inked the edges of some of the chipboard pieces. I also added some buttons to the eyes along with some bakers twine. It's so adorable! Love, love, love how he turned out!





Jennifer

Supplies:
SEI Crafts Hoot's Sweet Chipboard Owl kit
SEI Hoot's Sweet patterned papers
buttons
ink
3D frame
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover